My name is Maciek Łazowski and I’m a freelance illustrator based in Warsaw, Poland.
The bulk of my work comprises editorial and children’s illustration in addition to posters, books, ads, board games and murals.
I’ve worked with clients varying in size and budget including Newsweek Psychology, National Geographic, Danone, HBO, Egmont, Škoda, and PlayStation.
I’m open to commissions and collaborations. If there is something I might help you with, feel free to contact me.
- Sieciaki (illustrations), 2020, Muchomor
- Ale komputery! (illustrations), 2019, Art Egmont,
- Mały manipulator (illustrations), 2019, Tadam,
- Wielka księga małego patrioty (illustrations), 2018, Wilga,
- Olek i psotny kotek (illustrations), 2018, Publicat,
- Burze kuchenne i bestie bezsenne (illustrations), 2017, Tadam,
- Prawda o tramwajach (illustrations), 2015, Muchomor,
- Niebieskie lata (words and illustrations), 2014, Koszulka.tv,
- Co się dzieje, kiedy śpisz? (words and illustrations), 2013, Muchomor
- International Collage Art Exhibition, 2020, Warsaw, Poland (group show)
- Cheeky collages, 2019, Łódź, Poland (solo show)
- Scrub, 2019, Warsaw, Poland (solo show),
- Video games, all day long, 2019, Warsaw, Poland (group show),
- Lines, shapes and silliness, 2018, Lodz, Poland (solo show),
- Doodles, 2017, Lodz, Poland (solo show),
- European fairytales in illustration, 2015, Santiago De Compostela, Spain (group show),
- European fairytales in illustration, 2014, Lodz, Poland (group show)